Do you often use WhatsApp for making calls? Are you looking for a method to record WhatsApp calls? If your answer to both the questions is yes, then you are in the right place. Today we will be sharing the Whatsapp call recorder apk for android. With it, you can simply record WhatsApp calls and save the recordings on your device. If you are an iPhone user then also you can record WhatsApp calls as we have a method for that too. Whatsapp is growing day by day and people use it to make calls a lot. But sometimes they feel bad as they can’t record their WhatsApp calls. If you are also one of them, don’t worry. Today we are sharing the step by step process to record WhatsApp calls on Android and iPhone.
No doubt, WhatsApp is the most popular messaging application all over the world. Along with chatting now, you can also make calls using WhatsApp. This is a great feature by WhatsApp as it saves a lot of money. But sometimes we receive calls from strangers on WhatsApp. In such a condition we have to record the call. But there is no such feature made available by WhatsApp. So, people are not able to record their calls and they start searching for Whatsapp call recorder. Your search will end today. In this article, I will be sharing the WhatsApp call recorder app and also the detailed guide to recording WhatsApp calls. Just read our article till the end and you will be able to record calls on WhatsApp on Android and iPhone easily.
How To Record Whatsapp Calls On Android?
For recording WhatsApp calls on android, we will use the WhatsApp call recorder apk. It is an amazing app and also easy to use. To check out the steps read our detailed guide below.
1. First of all download, the WhatsApp call recorder app on your device from the below link.
2. Open Settings, navigate to Security, and turn on the unknown sources.
3. Now install the whatsapp call recorder like any other android application.
4. After installing open it from the phone menu.
5. Now whenever you make a call on whatsapp, after the call is connected, come back to the app interface and press the red button to start recording. After pressing the button, your call will be recorder.
6. You can simply hit the square button to stop the recording and the play button to play it.
7. The recordings will be saved in your file manager. You can find it there.
So this was the easiest method to record WhatsApp calls on android using the WhatsApp call recorder app. We have shared the download link of the app also. So you don’t have to search everywhere to download it.
How To Record Whatsapp Calls On iPhone?
Recording WhatsApp calls on iPhone is not as simple as android. For this, you have to first jailbreak your iPhone. If you don’t know how to do this, you can simply search for the method on google. So, let us start the method assuming you have jailbreak your iPhone.
1. First, install Cydia on your iPhone. Open Cydia and install Watusi which is available in the BigBoss repo.
2. It will cost you $1.99 but believe me it is worth the price. You can also find it on google for free.
3. After installing Watusi, open Whatsapp, and hit settings.
4. You will see a Watusi Preferences option. Simply click on it and enable the record calls option.
5. That’s it. Now all your WhatsApp calls will be recorded and saved automatically. You can access them from the recent panel.
So, this was how you can record WhatsApp calls on your iPhone. It is also a simple process. But you have to jailbreak your iPhone and install Cydia on it for this. All the steps are then easy to follow. So, you can record calls easily.
Like your normal phone calls, now you can record WhatsApp calls too with the help of methods we shared above. Above we shared everything related to How to record Whatsapp calls on android and iPhone. To record calls on WhatsApp you have to jailbreak it first. The method is working fine and checked by us. I hope you have understood the steps properly and are able to record WhatsApp calls without any issue. Still, if you face any issues while trying to record WhatsApp calls, feel free to reach us through comments. Keep visiting and stay tuned and updated with us. We will be back soon with another amazing trick.